I’m really loving these these red jeans now that I got them tailored and have more shoe options. This outfit was born of my desire to wear winter clothes (vest) whenever remotely possible. The thin tissue turtleneck allows for this since it’s such a light layer under the heavy vest. The rest of the outfit was really a little trial and error- I liked the turquoise jewelry, but felt it needed a little “more” so I added the sparkly necklace and bracelet. I originally put on black shoes, but the leopard print ones caught my eye in my closet and won the battle. The best part is that the whole ensemble is super comfortable- it’s really just a t-shirt and jeans, but looks like so much more. WIN!
- @oiselle_sally @bbalvarez03 @KOwsinski I spy #burgen and you know I'm a sucker for #alltheburgen 1 day ago
- @mellebeth @kimmiepearlman @Sodakmolly @MaskTami @oiselle_sally @runningwmusic @Considerpacing @thatsarahmac… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @kimmiepearlman @Sodakmolly @MaskTami @oiselle_sally @runningwmusic @mellebeth @Considerpacing @thatsarahmac… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @runningwmusic @Considerpacing @oiselle_sally @thatsarahmac @LocalElite I wish I'd seen this yesterday so I could h… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- I get it, soy is cheap. Still disappointed it's in SO MANY beauty/hair care products @beautycounterhq now on MY naughty list #allergictosoy 6 days ago