I’m really loving these these red jeans now that I got them tailored and have more shoe options. This outfit was born of my desire to wear winter clothes (vest) whenever remotely possible. The thin tissue turtleneck allows for this since it’s such a light layer under the heavy vest. The rest of the outfit was really a little trial and error- I liked the turquoise jewelry, but felt it needed a little “more” so I added the sparkly necklace and bracelet. I originally put on black shoes, but the leopard print ones caught my eye in my closet and won the battle. The best part is that the whole ensemble is super comfortable- it’s really just a t-shirt and jeans, but looks like so much more. WIN!
- Even @katespadeny is a @HailStateBB fan! #OmaDawgs #CWS2018 @NCAACWS https://t.co/QeqnaBKvMr 1 day ago
- RT @HailStateBB: BA - NA - NA 🔥📲 #OmaDawgs | #HailState🐶 https://t.co/uc03FuQgHZ 2 days ago
- @laurenfleshman See you there!!!! 2 days ago
- 🐶 🍌 🍌 🍌 ⚾️ #HailState @HailStateBB #OmaDawgs 2 days ago
- It’s a Dawg eat Dawg world out there...time to go #bananas 🍌 @HailStateBB #MSStatevsUW #HaiIState 🐶 #CWS2018 4 days ago
InstaFashionableMiles📷 Evidence of a 🦄 hair day in mid summer. #goodhairwhodis (cut credit @londonalex )Stop making excuses + start making changes. I have no legit excuses. I just haven’t made strength a priority. And it shows. In every aspect of my life. That ends now. Back to the gym. #doubledown #tuesdaytwofer #run #lift . . . . . . . . . #teamnuun #teamzensah #oisellevolée #voléefl #instarunners #womensrunningcommunity #mastersrunner