I’m really loving these these red jeans now that I got them tailored and have more shoe options. This outfit was born of my desire to wear winter clothes (vest) whenever remotely possible. The thin tissue turtleneck allows for this since it’s such a light layer under the heavy vest. The rest of the outfit was really a little trial and error- I liked the turquoise jewelry, but felt it needed a little “more” so I added the sparkly necklace and bracelet. I originally put on black shoes, but the leopard print ones caught my eye in my closet and won the battle. The best part is that the whole ensemble is super comfortable- it’s really just a t-shirt and jeans, but looks like so much more. WIN!
- Happy #MaroonFriday from snowy ❄️ Vail, CO! @HailState https://t.co/R44X2pitD4 1 week ago
- @runningwmusic And that literally WAS Florida weather last week. Don't worry, back to normal now. #62degrees #98%humidity 1 week ago
- @runningwmusic I'm counting on @Target purchase of @Shipt to save me $$ - yes I'll pay a little more for delivery,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @marisagraves Seriously? Sounds like something I would do...hope you're ok. 1 week ago
- @EatPrayRunDC @mellebeth @laurenfleshman @oiselle Ditto. 😘😘 1 week ago