I’m loving these new BRIGHT pink Hunter’s I got for my birthday. They are such a nice bright spot on rainy days. In a stroke of blessing, it rained for 2 days after my birthday so you better believe these puppies were on my feet both days!! High and dry! I often talk about my love for green, but I must admit, pink is growing on me.
- RT @nuunhydration: Ambassador applications open this Nov, so we're hosting a panel 10/26 with current ambassadors! What would you like to l… 6 days ago
- @EatPrayRunDC @eetempleton @kimmiepearlman YESSSS, come run Richmond -- I have an extra bed :) 6 days ago
- thanks @LOFT for having great customer service!!! #servicewithasmilingvoice 6 days ago
- @WhoWhatWear What about when it's still 85-90*?? #FLlife #southernproblems 1 week ago
- @UPSHelp Update, called 2xs - still Waiting on local center to call bk re: pick up at distrib center tonite. It's now 10:20pm. Now what?? 2 weeks ago