I’m loving these new BRIGHT pink Hunter’s I got for my birthday. They are such a nice bright spot on rainy days. In a stroke of blessing, it rained for 2 days after my birthday so you better believe these puppies were on my feet both days!! High and dry! I often talk about my love for green, but I must admit, pink is growing on me.
- Happy #MaroonFriday from snowy ❄️ Vail, CO! @HailState https://t.co/R44X2pitD4 6 days ago
- @runningwmusic And that literally WAS Florida weather last week. Don't worry, back to normal now. #62degrees #98%humidity 1 week ago
- @runningwmusic I'm counting on @Target purchase of @Shipt to save me $$ - yes I'll pay a little more for delivery,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- @marisagraves Seriously? Sounds like something I would do...hope you're ok. 1 week ago
- @EatPrayRunDC @mellebeth @laurenfleshman @oiselle Ditto. 😘😘 1 week ago